We recognise that parents are the first and most important educators of their children. Our staff see themselves as partners with parents in providing care and education for their children. There are many ways in which parents take part in making the setting a welcoming and stimulating place.
- Exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff
- Helping out with pre-school sessions
- Sharing their own; interests, cultural celebrations, and jobs with the children
- Taking part in events
- Building friendships with other parents
- Joining in community activities